Thai Speakers Needed to Help Train Speech Device

Globalme Localization (www.globalme.net) is a language and technology company based in Vancouver, Canada. We localize software, wearable devices, applications and websites.

We are looking for speakers whose mother-tongue is Thai to make phone conversations using our app, Robson. It will be used for the development of a voice recognition product. The recordings will be made anonymous. Contribute to technological innovations and earn money while talking to your friends and family!

What do you need to do? The task is to make phone calls by inviting your contacts using our free app, Robson. There are topic suggestions that you can find on the app once you registered. Your participation will impact the future of speech-enabled devices technology!

Requirements:
Language: Thai
Location: Anywhere for as long as their mother tongue is Thai
Duration:

• Minimum of 15 minutes per call
  • You can complete several calls up to 10 hours!
    Payment: $20 USD for every successfully completed 60 minutes.

App Location: Robson app mobile (Available on App Store and Google Play)

Please be advised that we only have a limited number of spots available for this project. For more information, you may send me an email at sheena.remo@globalme.net

Thank you and have a good day!

I am currently looking for a job in Canada, be able to speak English also working in shift and I’m very eager to work. I have experienced for hospitality job following details below;

The St. Regis, Bangkok - Call Center
Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit - Call Center
Sofitel Bangkok Shumvit - Waitress (French Restaurant)

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
namtanussara33@hotmail.com